This project is read-only.

AppBarTrigger

Oct 14, 2011 at 5:17 PM

The only thing missing from this suite (and forgive me if I somehow overlooked it) was a way to bind to the AppBar itself for properties like IsVisible, Mode, or Opacity so I added an AppBarTrigger to do just that.

Since it's kind of big, and probably not complete, I'll submit it as a patch. You're welcome to clean it up or modify it for your needs. Right now I only needed it to toggle visibility between pivot items and it works rather brilliantly.

Dec 21, 2011 at 12:50 PM

Thanks for your contribution! I'll apply your code and publish an updated version soon.

Jan 17, 2012 at 2:04 AM

First of all, thanks for this. I clearly didn't mention how awesome this project is in comparison to some of the other methods I've tried.

Also, good call on the fix in the source code. I somehow got by with just a trigger in my projects but it may've just been a fluke or I never noticed what you mentioned first hand.

Thanks for including the patch too and especially cleaning it up. I had originally made the change at a job I'm no longer employed at and when I went to download the patch again (thankfully I sent it!), I realized you made it easier on me. So thanks again.